Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Anne Price Mills- Overwrought Clintonista

So, I went back on my word and watched CNN again after Hillary Clinton's speech. Actually, my fiance was watching it and I happened to walk by when I heard this woman boo hooing and carrying on over how poor Hillary in all her brilliance was being passed over for Obama. I was in another room and couldn't see this person, but she kept on for so long that I finally had to see her face. Man, was I ever shocked to see this Black woman standing up there making an azz of herself. She would be the one that they interviewed after Michelle Obama's spectacular performance.

This woman had the nerve to talk about Obama's resume and implied that he was straight out of Harvard and had no experience. Does she not know that he was an Illinois state senator for 7 years, a community organizer and a Constitutional law professor? Was she not listening to Hillary when she asked her supporters if they were just in it for her? Enough already with all this whining and hand wringing and talking about Obama needing to earn their votes. What has McCain done to earn any of their dayumned votes? This is what happens when people start worshipping people and personalities rather than supporting causes.

Let me stop now before I get all riled up again. Watch this clip for yourself and see if you can remain calm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cousins need to stop it already! LOL First of all she needs a speech class, because she speaks like she has a wad of shyt in her mouth and secondly, she obviously isn't heeding the Hillary charge to vote for Obama.

marvy said...

Oh hell nawl, you are not pushing this heffa off on me - that's your play cousin on big mamma's side twice removed.

I wonder if she regrets carrying on like this now that she's had time to calm down and people have been roasting her silly azz all over the Internet for the past two days. Standing there shaking and crying like a little child whose candy was stolen. Any Black person who talks about not voting needs a foot all up in his/her azz. People fought and died for that right and she's throwing it away because Hillary's devious azz didn't have a winning strategy. Ugh. Don't get me started again....