Monday, September 28, 2009

Cricut Expression with Your Story Bundle


I've been scrapbooking since July and have quickly accumulated a bunch of stuff - embellishments, punches, paper, etc. But no matter how much stuff I buy, it seems like I always need something else.

I've had my eye on the Cricut Expression for a little while now, but it's so expensive that I really couldn't justify spending so much money on a hobby - until now. Those who know me understand that I am a borderline compulsive shopper easily tempted by HSN and Ebay, so I guess it was just a matter of time before I finally got a Cricut. Sure enough, HSN had a sale last week including flex pay and free shipping, so I decided to go ahead and buy one.

I cannot wait to get this machine because it does everything from cards, to scrapbooking layouts to home decor. The bundle that I ordered comes with a separate machine that laminates pages and binds books, and it comes includes three full content cartridges: Storybook, Doodlecharms, and Paper Dolls Dress Up. These cartridges are expensive and can retail for up to $89, so I definitely got a good deal. This will be my last big purchase for the year. For real. Okay, unless the after Christmas sales are really good....

No comments: